Marketing is truly magical. I’m no expert at all but I do appreciate the power of good free marketing.
I don’t currently have any marketing campaigns going for any of my platforms but when I did I noticed a huge increase with traffic/sales to my sites.
I’m currently obsessed with TikTok (one video went viral!). There I share my crafting world in 15-60 second videos. I then post a full, in-depth tutorial on Instagram (IGTV). What I noticed on TikTok is that people can be super fancy with their clips. I am not that fancy but I strive to be! A quick marketing tactic that I noticed influencers use is “end frames”, a snippet at the end of their videos asking people to follow them. I wasn’t sure how to do this but I thought of all the free creative sites I use and finally figured out how to make one! Here’s how you can make one too:
scroll down for written instructions
- Download the Canva mobile app- it’s free!
- In the search bar type “TikTok end frame” – by selecting this it’ll be perfectly sized for your TikTok videos
- Select ‘blank’ to create your own or select a template and modify to your liking
- Once you’re happy with your design, download it and you now have a TikTok end frame you can add to all your videos!
Canva Mobile App Tips:
- Take advantage of all the free illustrations, shapes, images, and stickers that Canva offers. I typed in “blob” to get random shapes.
- You can also save up to 3 “brand colors” for free so you can easily change shape/font colors to match your brand.
- To place images in a specific shape, go to the “shapes” tab and type in “frames”. You’ll then be able to put images in circles, squares, etc.
- You’ll find animations (like my moving arrow) in the “stickers” tab.
By having this frame you’ll not only look professional but you’re also indirectly suggesting people to follow you. I hope by adding this to your videos you’re able to boost your following!