With baby #2 arriving soon I am in complete nesting mode. I’ve organized all the baby stuff and rearranged furniture twice already, all of which are “reorganized” in their original location.
While unpacking and organizing I wanted to share my personal favorite go to products that make parenting (in my opinion) a little easier.
1. OsoCozy Cloth Diapers: used as burp clothes! They’re super absorbent and you can order larger sizes since diapers come in many sizes.
2. Earth Mama Organic Nipple Cream: soothe and moisturize without having to wipe clean before breastfeeding since it’s lanolin free. Seriously a nipple saver!
3. Earth Mama Organic Perineal Balm: another Earth Mama product saving your private parts! The perfect balm for postpartum that makes me think I’m recovering faster since I’m not in as much pain.
4. Nose Frida: though the concept still grosses me out, I find relief knowing that I can help my child breath just a little bit easier when they have colds. It’s also safer because you can clean and sanitize this product.
5. WubbaNub Pacifier: my first child was a pacifier baby. The stuffy attached the pacifier makes it less likely to be lost and also kept in place. And they’re adorable!
7. Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags: save all that precious milk for those “mama nights out”. I love the double zip sealer and how easy it is to pour into a bottle when it comes time to use.
8. Zip up pajamas (not buttons!): I love anything with zippers! No buttons ever in this household!
9. Zutano Baby Booties: I never have to worry about losing and finding baby socks. These are fashionable, warm, and never slip off!
10. Cotton Swaddle Blanket: I hate swaddling with any other blanket. This is the only swaddle that keeps arms from escaping (maybe I’m just a bad swaddler?). I only swaddle my baby in blankets during the day when I’m awake or someone is watching baby.
11. Halo Sleepsack Swaddles: At night I swaddle my newborn in these. I never have to worry about arms breaking free of a swaddle blanket and the blanket going over baby’s face.
12. Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper: I like how baby can be a little further from the bed and can be swiveled closer when I need to take baby out for feedings at night.
13. Convertible stroller: I use the Uppababy Vista stroller. It converts to a double stroller with adapters. I use the bassinet portion for the newborn and the regular seat for my toddler.
14. Comotomo Baby Bottle: I honestly don’t bottle feed often but when I do I use these bottles. I children seem to take to this bottle more than others. I think it’s because it mimics a breast best compared to other bottle nipples I’ve used.
15. NailFrida: I absolutely love the viewing window so I don’t accidentally cut the nail to short.
16. My Brest Friend Feeding Pillow: nursing is already a challenging process. This pillow makes nursing more comfortable for both mom and baby.
17. Kick n’ Play Piano Gym: great for tummy time!
18. Hatch Baby Rest: not sure if this works better on baby or mommy but I like the bluetooth connectivity, customization, and presets so you can create a routine throughout the day.
19. Boba Wrap: I use this primarily during the newborn stage. Baby feels secure and you can multitask like the boss you are. Its comfortable to wear and the material is soft and stretchy. Lots of cute patterns too!
20. Ergobaby Carrier: when baby gets bigger I like to use this carrier. Baby can face in or out once they have head control.
There you have it, my top 20 mom and baby products!